We connect investors and borrowers with opportunity
- We are a debt fund
- We are the Lender
- Our debt is served by Trust Deeds/ Mortgages
- Our Fund’s Average Loan-To-Value is under 60%
- Fund has NO Leverage!
- As a Direct Lender, we are able to close in as little as 10 days
- We have over 100 years of collective real estate/banking experience
- We have an extensive network of industry counter partners providing us lending opportunities
LK Investors receive all Interest from all the loans in The Fund (less Normal Expenses).
WE PUT OUR INVESTORS FIRST
- Most REIT and real estate funds are equity investments, where investors are paid after bank loan payments are met. LK Secured Lending is the Lender, acting as the Bank.
- If an equity real estate fund or REIT buys a property for $15 million with a $10 million bank loan and $5 million in investor equity, and the property goes down in value to $10 million, the Investors lose their money.
- This investment is a Debt Fund – if our fund loans $10 million on a property worth $15 million and the property goes down in value to $10 million, our investors come out whole!