We connect investors and borrowers with opportunity
- We are a debt fund
- We are the Lender
- Our debt is served by Trust Deeds/ Mortgages
- Our Fund’s Average Loan-To-Value is under 60%
- Fund has NO Leverage!
- As a Direct Lender, we are able to close in as little as 10 days
- We have over 100 years of collective real estate/banking experience
- We have an extensive network of industry counter partners providing us lending opportunities
UNCAPPED UPSIDE WITH
9.4% Actual Annualized
LK Investors receive all Interest from all the loans in The Fund (less Normal Expenses).
WE PUT OUR INVESTORS FIRST
- Most REIT and real estate funds are equity investments, where investors are paid after bank loan payments are met. LK Secured Lending is the Lender, acting as the Bank.
- If an equity real estate fund or REIT buys a property for $15 million with a $10 million bank loan and $5 million in investor equity, and the property goes down in value to $10 million, the Investors lose their money.
- This investment is a Debt Fund – if our fund loans $10 million on a property worth $15 million and the property goes down in value to $10 million, our investors come out whole!